Monday, January 15, 2007

I'm a winner!

In a huge fit of irony, a contest that I entered only on second thought, turned out to be a winner for me. Jenn wanted folks to guess how many balls of yarn were in her stash (see the photos). I looked at her boxes, thought of how yarn compresses, and guessed 613.

Got a message today that I won! I have no idea what I won, but who cares? It's nice to be a winner some days!

I stopped work on Cozy (2' done) to make Fetching since I am soooo freakin' cold at work these days. Almost done with the second one already! Great pattern! I'm using charcoal grey Mission Falls 1824 superwash merino wool. It is so cushy. I got it at Yarn! before she closed. I hope I find another source for this great yarn!

1 comment:

Dharma said...

You are definitely a winner. 2 feet on Cozy, a finished pair of Fetchings, and a most excellent contest guesser! Don't rest on your laurels for too long though, there are projects waiting for attention.